current state: we’ll continue the day at 24/07/2012 | 12:30 GMT
ATX power supply is connected to the breadboard. Plugged into the breadboard are the two SN754410NE H-bridge chips, 2 steppermotors (Mercury Motor SM-42BYG011-25), 1 arduino duemilanova.
Bipolar stepper circuit sheet LINK
(how to wire the chips, steppermotor and arduino alltogether)
Today will be exiting.
– With the use of thermoplastics (beats lego & meccano for certain applications) we will tinker the pen holder.
– install the arduino blue tooth shield
– update the testcode to synch the steppermotors
– complete the stand on which we will secure the steppermotors (which hold the penholder via thread)
– install the stepper motor pulleys (and pray they work, if it does, it deserves its own tutorial, more on this later)
Step by step:
(tutorial is in the making, today, we’ll just continue blogging the process)
– collect resources & references for starters (der Kritzler, wall plotter, iprototype)
– order / scavenge materials such as; chips, stepper motors, power supply, wiring, thermo plastics, blueprints, wiring, arduino board, breadboards.
– prototinker, wire, connect & upload first testcode
sponsored by aperture science