current state: we’ll continue the day at 24/07/2012 | 12:30 GMT
ATX power supply is connected to the breadboard. Plugged into the breadboard are the two SN754410NE H-bridge chips, 2 steppermotors (Mercury Motor SM-42BYG011-25), 1 arduino duemilanova.
Bipolar stepper circuit sheet LINK
(how to wire the chips, steppermotor and arduino alltogether)
Today will be exiting.
– With the use of thermoplastics (beats lego & meccano for certain applications) we will tinker the pen holder.
– install the arduino blue tooth shield
– update the testcode to synch the steppermotors
– complete the stand on which we will secure the steppermotors (which hold the penholder via thread)
– install the stepper motor pulleys (and pray they work, if it does, it deserves its own tutorial, more on this later)
Continue reading controlling 2 steppermotors